Privacy, Security & Accessibility
- You may visit any section of our website to find out more about the Bank, the products we offer and the events we are supporting without providing any personal information.
- Any information you DO provide us, via email or secure applications, will be used for the bank' s legitimate business purposes only
- We will strive to limit access to customer information to those authorized individuals who have a legitimate need to know.
- We will maintain security procedures that guard access to and disclosure of information about customers
- Customer information will not be shared with any other organization or business except
- where the customer requests or consents to disclosure.
- where we are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena.
- where we have agreed to provide information under contract, for example, to a credit bureau.
- where we are legally permitted to do so and there is an appropriate business justification.
- Install and regularly update virus-detection and anti-spyware programs.
- Always lock or log off your PC when not in use and do not have Windows store your passwords.
- View accounts regularly. Report suspicious activity to us immediately.
- Regularly change passwords and do not share or write them down. Create passwords that do not use readily identifiable things like names, birthdates, and phone numbers.
- Set encryption levels to the strongest setting available and take note of the encryption levels of regularly visited sites.
- Verify emails regarding security compromises with your bank or financial institution.
- Never include personal account numbers or social security numbers in an email.
- Do not open emails from unknown addresses and beware of attachments. Beware of emails with headers and return addresses with no identifying data.
- Do not install pirated software or software from an unknown source.
- Use a personal or business designed firewall.
- Never make online financial transactions via unfamiliar sites or institutions. Thieves can set up fake sites to steal money or your login information.
- When using a network, ensure that all connections are properly secured. Unsecured wireless access points, such as those found at airports, coffee shops, and hotels, are easy to intercept and someone could easily collect the information you’re using to log on.
- Don't fall for any scam that demands something up front. This includes wiring money, withdrawing cash, providing account information and more. Always verify these offers. If they are reputable, they will stand up to scrutiny.
- Assisting with filling out applications, either in person or on the phone
- Accessible parking spaces, walkways, entrances and lobby areas
- Service animal-friendly locations
- Audio-assisted ATMs and human-assisted ITMs
If you have questions regarding this information or need any assistance with your banking experience, whether it be online or in person, please call (608) 223-3000 or 1-855-256-7328 and we’d be happy to help.
Lake Ridge Bank | 6430 Bridge Road Monona, WI 53713 | E-mail