Business Mobile Banking
Download Our Business Mobile App
Business doesn't stop just because you're away from the office, and some of those important financial decisions can't really just wait until you get back. That's why our Lake Ridge Bank Business Go Mobile app can be such a crucial tool for you and your company.
Our Go Mobile Business Mobile Banking allows you to access your accounts, review transactions, review payments, approve transactions, and deposit checks right from your mobile device. It is also a great fraud protection tool that allows you to control large transfers, identify suspicious activity and stop fraud before it happens.
Features & Benefits
- Access your account anytime, anywhere
- Fast, efficient mobile deposits with next day availability on most deposits
- Advanced security and user permissions
- Use approvals and alerts to stop fraudulent transactions before they occur
The Go Mobile Business mobile app puts the power of financial management and supervision right into your hands... wherever you are, whenever you choose.
Yes. Within our Business Mobile App, select 'More' and 'Alert Setup'. Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, scheduled alerts, and view your recent history of alerts sent.
Mobile deposit is convenient and easy to use. Watch the demo below for more details.
Here are a few steps to consider when using mobile deposit:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, we recommend that you close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Deposit Only"
- When prompted for the amount, enter the check amount that is written on the check
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check and take the photos in a well-lit area on solid dark background
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew
- Make sure there are no shadows across the check and be sure all four corners are visible
- Look to see if the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
If you'd like to set up Mobile Alerts, so a text message notification will be sent to your phone, you may set these up through Business Online Banking:
- Log into Business Online Banking
- On the main page, under Account Services, choose Messenger
- Choose one of the mobile banking notifications
- Click Next and enter all the required information
- Enter your SMS Address in the email field if you want the message to be sent as a text to your phone. If you would like to receive the alert via e-mail, either keep the e-mail address that defaulted in or input the e-mail address you want the alert sent to
- Click submit
The Mobile Alerts currently available are:
- Checking Daily Balance
- Checking Low Balance
- Check Cleared
- Deposit to Account
Please Note: You may be charged for SMS text messages and Internet access depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use Business Mobile. Check with your service provider for details on your phone's capabilities and specific fees and charges. View demo to learn more.
Yes, once enrolled for Bill Pay through Business Online Banking you can access Bill Pay through Payments in the app.
If your phone is misplaced or stolen, your mobile banking access is secured.
- No personal information from your account is ever stored on your phone, including your password.
- In addition, your login session automatically times out after a period of inactivity or if you leave the page.
- Yes, our mobile app utilizes industry-standard security protocols that leverage encryption for transferring data. Encryption helps create a secure environment for the information being transferred between your browser or mobile device and Lake Ridge Bank PIN, password access, Touch ID and Facial recognition on supported devices and application time-out when your computer or phone is not in use.
- Also for mobile banking, we ensure that account data is never stored on your device. In the event that your device is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by calling us at (608) 223-3000.
Your Business Mobile User ID and Password are the same set of login credentials that you use for your Business Online Banking Username and Password.
Business Mobile is available for Lake Ridge Bank Business Accounts. Lake Ridge Bank does not charge a fee for use of our Business Mobile, however some features may have a charge.
Please Note: Standard data and message rates may apply.
Business Mobile is available to all our Business Online Banking customers. So, if you are not using Business Online Banking yet, sign up now! Once you have signed up for Business Online Banking, please view the demo below to enroll in Business Mobile. For any questions or additional assistance please call Lake Ridge Bank at (608) 223-3000.
The current balance displayed is the closing information from the previous business day. The available balance displayed includes pending transactions that have not yet posted to your statement. Available balances are immediately reduced by the authorized purchase amount.