Enjoy Convenient, Intuitive & Secure Online Account Access
Enjoy a simple, convenient, and easy way to manage your money – any time, day or night. Personal Banking is our online service that allows you to access your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's safe and secure, responds to all your device screens, and has great tools that simplify your financial life.
With Online Banking, you can view all your Lake Ridge Bank accounts, as well as loans. Account information is updated in real-time, offering you the most current information available.
*** Attention Quickbooks, Quicken and Mint users: If your SBCP accounts were connected to Quicken, QuickBooks, or Mint financial online tools, you will need to reestablish your connections for Lake Ridge Bank on or after Monday, February 13, 2023. Check out the FAQ below for more information. ***
Features of Online Banking
- View real-time account balances, check images, and transaction history.
- Pay bills online any time, anywhere.
- Easily transfer funds between Lake Ridge Bank accounts or from external accounts.
- Set up for Account Alerts to stay on top of your account activity.
- Access your monthly eStatements and eNotices for free with eDocuments.
- Download transaction information for your money management.
Receive notifications to help you stay on top of your account activity.
Move your money when and where you need it. External transfer allows you to easily move money to and from your accounts at other banks.
Online Bill Pay
Managing your finances just got easier. Bill Pay allows you to control your payments when you want your bills to be paid.
Don't get lost in the shuffle with paper statements and notices! Sign up for LRB eDocuments, and experience the many benefits.
With Zelle® you can easily split the cost of a bill, request money for a group gift, or pay your roommate your share of the rent.
Checking your credit score through Credit Sense is a “soft inquiry” and does not affect your score.
NEW Online Banking Notification FAQs
Conversion instructions :
Intuit aggregation services may be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services may not work during the outage:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
Please carefully review your downloaded transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Support team at (608) 223-3000 (consumer accounts), or our Treasury Management Support team at (608) 310-1240 (business accounts).
Call our Customer Support team at (608) 223-3000 or (855) 256-7328 for assistance.
For your protection, we've added a new method that may be used to authenticate your identity through a one-time password sent via SMS or voice (your choice).
The call will come from (669) 241-2767. Customers will want to make sure to add this number to their contacts.
Once logged in, go to "Profile" and update your contact numbers under "Phone."
A mobile phone number is required to receive SMS text messaging. If you do not have or want to enter your mobile number, you will need to use the Phone Call option to receive your passcode.
To enroll, click here.
To learn how to get started with Personal Online Banking, view the demo below for details.
Internet access with one of the latest version(s) of a 128-bit encrypted browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc. or a mobile device with the latest operating system (OS).
Your account information needs to be exported on a monthly basis after your statement is produced. To do this, select your account from the main menu and follow these steps:
- Export Transactions
- Select the export format from drop down menu
- Click export and save to a file folder on your computer
You can then go into your money management software and follow their instructions to import the file.
If you don't see an account listed please contact Customer Support by calling (608) 223-3000.
Yes, we recommend that each person on the account sign up and use a unique password for online banking.
Managing your finances just got easier. Bill Pay allows you to control your payments when you want your bills to be paid. One website, one password. Your way.
Credit Sense is a comprehensive Credit Score program offered by Lake Ridge Bank, that helps you stay on top of your credit. You get your latest credit score and report, an understanding of key factors that impact the score, and can see the most up to date offers that can help reduce your interest costs.
With this program, you always know where you stand with your credit and how Lake Ridge Bank can help save you money. Credit Score also monitors your credit report daily and informs you by email if there are any big changes detected, such as: a new account being opened, change in address or employment, a delinquency has been reported, or an injury has been made. Monitoring helps users keep an eye out for identity theft.
Move your money when and where you need it with Transfer Now. External transfer allows you to easily move money to and from your accounts at other banks from your online banking account or mobile banking app.
This personal finance manager allows you to collect your account data whether your accounts are with Lake Ridge Bank or from other financial institutions. Learn More.
Don't get lost in the shuffle with paper statements and notices! Sign up for Lake Ridge Bank eDocuments, and experience the many benefits.
To enroll in eDocument, log into Personal Online and select 'Enroll eStatement', located under Quick Launch or at the bottom of the page. The system will then walk you through the enrollment process. View the eDocuments demo to learn more.
The current balance displayed is the closing information from the previous business day. The available balance displayed includes pending transactions that have not yet posted to your statement. Available balances are immediately reduced by the authorized purchase amount.
You can send, request or receive money with Zelle.
- To get started, log into Lake Ridge Bank online banking, navigate to Bill Pay and enroll. Once enrolled in Bill Pay, you can then select "Send Money with Zelle". Accept terms and conditions, enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, receive a one-time verification code, enter it, and you're ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle.
- To send money using Zelle, simply add a trusted recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number, enter the amount you'd like to send and an optional note, review, then hit "Send". In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes.
- To request money using Zelle, choose "Request," select the individual(s) from whom you'd like to request money, enter the amount you'd like to request, include an optional note, review and hit "Request"3.
- To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle.
Call our Customer Support team at (608) 223-3000 or (855) 256-7328 and let us know which accounts you'd like removed, an we'll get it taken care of for you.
*Note, if you still want to see those accounts in Online Banking, you can edit the Account Nickname and order in which they appear to separate them. See tips below.
1. Account Nickname and Reordering of Account Listing -
- For personal Online Banking users, log in and go to the Accounts section on the home page
- Select Edit Accounts
- Type in the Account name you wish to appear
- To reorder your Accounts, click on the Move ^ or Move v arrow
- For Mobile App users, the Account nickname needs to be changed in personal Online Banking
- To reorder your Accounts, select Sort and then press and drag the accounts to reorder
2. To Remove (Hide) an Account from appearing on my Personal Online page -
- Select Edit Accounts
- Uncheck the 'Show on home'