Merchant Services: Clover Payment System
Simplify your business operations with Clover
Owning a business can be demanding--from tracking inventory and supervising employees to taking orders and everything in between! That's why we’ve teamed up with Clover. Clover can help simplify your operations with an all-in-one payment processing system and business management solution tailored to meet the unique needs of restaurants, retailers and services businesses.
To learn more about Clover and to get signed up, contact our Treasury Management team at (608) 310-1240 or at email@example.com.
Clover can help you:
- Accept more types of payments including EMV® chip cards, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay®.
- Help protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in security.
- Help generate more visits and more sales through mobile loyalty and rewards programs.
- Uncover new insights and compare sales against competition within your market.
- Grow your business online and manage everything in one place.
- Manage inventory, employee schedules, payroll and more.
Clover Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
In addition to hundreds of business management applications and built-in reporting capabilities, Clover point of sale solutions include:
- Clover Go – All-in-one contactless, chip and swipe card reader that wirelessly pairs with a mobile device.
- Clover Flex – Accept payments tableside, in-line, on the floor, or off premises with this handheld portable POS. Includes: built-in receipt printer, camera, and QR scanner in a single device.
- Clover Mini – Compact, countertop system with full-scale POS functionality that can connect to cash drawer.
- Clover Station Solo – All-in-one countertop, POS and business management system with one merchant-facing screen and a receipt printer that enables you to run your business efficiently.
- Clover Station Duo – A fast and powerful all-in-one countertop POS and business management system with a second screen that lets customers initiate payment and view the transaction.
- Virtual Terminal – Run your business from your laptop, phone or tablet.
To learn more or to get started, contact Sam Huntington or your Commercial Relationship Manager.