Merchant Services: Clover Payment System
- Products & Services
- Treasury Management
- Merchant Services
Simplify your business operations with Clover
Owning a business can be demanding--from tracking inventory and supervising employees to taking orders and everything in between! That's why we’ve teamed up with Clover. Clover can help simplify your operations with an all-in-one payment processing system and business management solution tailored to meet the unique needs of restaurants, retailers and services businesses.
Clover can help you:
- Accept more types of payments including EMV® chip cards, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay®.
- Help protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in security.
- Help generate more visits and more sales through mobile loyalty and rewards programs.
- Uncover new insights and compare sales against competition within your market.
- Grow your business online and manage everything in one place.
- Manage inventory, employee schedules, payroll and more.
Clover Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
In addition to hundreds of business management applications and built-in reporting capabilities, Clover point of sale solutions include:
- Clover Go – All-in-one contactless, chip and swipe card reader that wirelessly pairs with a mobile device.
- Clover Flex – Accept payments tableside, in-line, on the floor, or off premises with this handheld portable POS. Includes: built-in receipt printer, camera, and QR scanner in a single device.
- Clover Mini – Compact, countertop system with full-scale POS functionality that can connect to cash drawer.
- Clover Station Solo – All-in-one countertop, POS and business management system with one merchant-facing screen and a receipt printer that enables you to run your business efficiently.
- Clover Station Duo – A fast and powerful all-in-one countertop POS and business management system with a second screen that lets customers initiate payment and view the transaction.
- Virtual Terminal – Run your business from your laptop, phone or tablet.
To learn more or to get started, contact Sam Huntington or your Commercial Relationship Manager.