CD Rates So Good It'll Make You Smile
Banking That’s More Than Personal, It’s Personalized
Lake Ridge Bank helps you simplify your financial life and experience the flexibility and convenience you need from your bank for a busy lifestyle. Our experienced associates are dedicated to helping you find solutions that work best for YOU. As a part of your community, we live, work, and play alongside you and your family. We are committed to providing each customer with a personalized experience focused on their needs. Lake Ridge Bank is here to make banking easy and prosperous for everyone in our community!
Bank from anywhere, 24/7 with our digital banking solutions including mobile & online banking, digital wallet, Zelle®, and more.
Let our team of experienced Mortgage Lenders help you get into the home of your dreams.
Financial & Retirement Planning*
Whether you are approaching retirement or changing jobs, we have the expertise to help. *Investment products are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed and May Lose Value
$500 Off Closing Costs*
If you want the perfect house, you need to start with the perfect mortgage! At Lake Ridge Bank, we want to help you get into the home of your dreams. To do that we are giving all new mortgage client's $500 off their closing costs* of their new home. Get Pre-Approved Today!
* Closing cost credit available on purchase transactions that are for primary or secondary residences. Offer valid for first mortgages only. Offer is subject to credit and underwriting approval and is subject to change without notice. This offer excludes loans secured by a second lien, home equity line of credit, lot, construction, VA, FHA or USDA loans, investment properties and refinance transactions. This offer is available for loans with applications dated from March 20, 2023 through June 30, 2023. The closing cost credit will be applied as a lender credit and reflected on the Closing Disclosure at the time of loan closing. This is not valid with any other mortgage offers.
Featured Mortgage RatesALL RATES
Home Buying 101
Quick Start Guides
- Click Here to view Merger Information Book
- Click Here to view Current Consumer Easy Start Guide
- Click Here to view Current Business Easy Start Guide
- Click Here to see our Digital Banking Training Videos
- Click Here to learn more about your new Lake Ridge Bank Credit Card
Home Loan Rates are effectiveMay 30, 2023, all rates, points and programs are subject to change at any time. All loans are subject to credit approval.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate; APR will vary based on final loan amount and finance charges.
Conventional Loans: APRs are based on Purchase Transactions, on a loan amount of $165,000 with 40% down payment, 1 unit owner occupied. Monthly payment does not include real estate taxes and homeowner’s insurance premium. The actual payment obligation may be higher.
Construction Loan: APRs are based on a loan amount of
$300,000 for 12 months, interest payable monthly on advances made and a 20%
down payment, 1-4 unit owner occupied with an established Lake Ridge Bank
Monthly payment does not include real estate taxes and homeowner’s insurance premium. The actual payment obligation may be higher.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loan rates are variable. The interest rate and subsequently your payment may change over the life of the loan. The interest rate is calculated by adding the Index (Weekly average yield on US Treasury adjusted to a constant maturity of one year) plus the margin. Contact a mortgage lender for our current rate and margin.
A 5/1 ARM loan payment can adjust after the 60th payment and every year thereafter for a total loan term of 30 years. A 7/1 ARM loan payment can adjust after the 84th payment and every year thereafter for a total loan term of 30 years. The 7/7/7 ARM loan payment can adjust after the 84th payment and every seven years thereafter with a total loan term of 21 years.
The information provided on this page is for comparative purposes only. Your actual rate, terms and costs could be different; get an official Loan Estimate before choosing a loan. Your rate, fees and terms may differ based on when your rate is locked, actual occupancy status, loan purpose, loan amount, credit score, debt to income ratio, loan to value (LTV) ratio, etc.
Lake Ridge Bank | NMLS# 441735